According to a list presented by the CIES Football Observatory at the beginning of June, France's Kylian Mbappe, who recently extended his contract with Paris Saint-Germain, is the world's most valuable footballer.
Kylian Mbappe is worth an estimated 205.6 million euros (approximately 220 million dollars). The 23.4-year-old Frenchman is under contract with PSG until June 2025.
Discover The Top 10 Most Valuable Football Players
In second place we find Real Madrid's Brazilian Vinicius Junior (21.9 years old), who has a contract until June 2024. He is valued at 183.3 million euros (around 196 million dollars).
In third place is Manchester City's Norwegian Erling Haaland (21.9 years old, contract until June 2027), worth 152.6 million euros ( approx. 163 million dollars).
The top 10 is completed by:
4. Pedri Gonzalez (FC Barcelona) - 135.1 million euros (144 million dollars)
5. Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund) - 133.7 million euros (143 million dollars)
6. Phil Foden (Manchester City) - 124 million euros (132 million dollars)
7. Frenkie de Jong (FC Barcelona) - 112.5 million euros (120 million dollars)
8. Luis Diaz (Liverpool) - 110 million euros (117 million dollars)
9. Ruben Dias (Manchester City) - 109.6 million euros (117 million dollars)
10. Ferran Torres (FC Barcelona) - 109.5 million euros (117 million dollars)
The oldest footballer in the top 100 presented by CIES Football Observatory is 30-year-old Kevin de Bruyne, who is ranked 76th with a value of 57 million euros (61 million dollars).
The youngest soccer player in the top at Pablo Gavi, 17 years old, who ranks 73rd with 58 million euros (62 million dollars).
Premier League clubs dominate the top, with 41 representatives.